Tibetan Heart Chanting by H.H The 14th Dalai Lama

Copyright 2008. Tashi Thontaling Monastery. Afflicated To:- Serpom Monastic University.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mind And its Power


"Religion does not mean just precepts, a temple, monastery,or other external signs, for these as well as hearing and thinking are subsidiary factors intaming the mind. When the mind becomes the practices, one is a practitioner of religion, and when the mind does not become the practices one is not."His Holiness the Dalai Lama "
fromHello every one. Once again warm greeting to all. I am really sorry that I wasn’t able to be in this forum from last month’s coz of my time and my practice. I have been trying to enter the trance of the realm from last year. I have been doing meditation and practicing about this type of meditating. It is like an illusion for them who think it is false thought that some one can set free his soul from his body. But there are so many things which has not explored in this world. From last few months I have been provoking my internal thought to let be free. On this long period I have come to face many strange things and many strange thoughts. The first thing I have practicing is the imagination and illusion. I believe that”imagination is more powerful than education? So, on my 1st and half years practice I have come to realize many things among them I come to face a great big substance called “fear? I name this thing substance coz it is really a huge unbreakable illusion which has been ruled from era to era to us and this world. “Fear?the most powerful word which has been sustained from many decades. You can just imagine if ?…if there isn’t a single word of fear how will be today’s world. There will be no more such things which are now happening. In same time we got next part of this substance is called believe. If you don’t believe then there is no fear and if there is no fear then there isn’t believe. Even today if you can concentrate and can control your mind sure enough you can enter the trance. Enter the world of freedom you have never imagined. It is like a fantasy to all but there really is world behind our mind and it is un-expectable. "All things are preceded by the mind, led by the mind, created by the mind." So the first thing I want to tell is the all things concludes to all this thing s is cause of mind and set by mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment